Become a corporate partner
|By working in partnership with Elimination of Leukaemia Fund your company can benefit in many ways. While helping us to reach our charitable objectives, together we will create a unique, tailored partnership that help meet you company’s objectives.
Our dedicated team can build with you a bespoke partnership with support, whilst ensuring you meet your corporate social responsibility objectives.
To find out more about how your company could get involved with ELF, please contact our Marketing and Communications Manager, Margarita Vidiella
The benefits of partnering with ELF include:
– Increasing your brand reach through ELF’s web and social media following.
– Involving and getting your staff to develop exciting fundraising ideas and initiatives, which in turn will increase employee motivation.
– Raising team spirit within the workplace through a shared goal by raising funds to support those affected by blood cancers.
– PR opportunities, emphasising your organisation as a company supporting the local community.
– Enhancing your reputation and improving customer loyalty.
– Opportunity to engage with new potential customers.
– Feel good about your company! Knowing that you are raising money for a truly worthwhile cause.
There are many ways your company can work with us
Charity of the year
Choosing ELF as your company’s charity of the year is a great way to enhance your company’s image within the community. We offer association with a highly visible and respected brand, and a cause that many of your staff will relate to.
By associating with our cause and using the ELF logo on your product or service, your company can increase sales, enhance brand perceptions and profile. It will also demonstrate commitment to supporting the community in which you operate while raising money for us.
Increase your company’s brand awareness and reach a defined target audience to enhance your brand image.
Gifts in kind
Supporting ELF with gifts in kind can be a practical and valuable way of working with us. In-kind support from companies can be in the form of fundraising gifts or prizes.
Your employees can support ELF through your payroll giving scheme. Donating directly through your payroll each month is a great way to support a charity.
We can create bespoke team challenge events for you and your colleagues, or you can get a team together and take part in our existing sporting or challenge events, raising sponsorship along the way.
Please contact Margarita on firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss how your company could get involved with ELF. We look forward to hearing from you!